Cleve AH&F Society
Cnr. Rudall Road and West Terrace, Cleve, SA, 5640
MARCH 25, 2017
gates are open to the public from 9am until late
stallholders and exhibitors will have access from 7am
Why don't you enter your favourite event?
• Art • Baking • Craft
• Flowers and Produce including
a new Honey section
• Hobbies • Horses • Photography
• Shearing • Ute Muster
• Wool Fleece Judging • Grain Judging
• Next Generation Group Young Farmers challenge • Car Boot Sale
Official opening will take place at 12 noon
by Cleve's Mayor, Roger Nield
PLUS see interesting historical displays, exhibitions,
a wide variety of stalls with loads of things to buy,
plenty of food stalls, rides, side show alley,
Jurassic jumping castle, live musical entertainment,
show bags, face painting, petting zoo and a magician.
• CFS are putting on demonstrations
throughout the day.
Try our morning tea which lasts all day!
A great day out for all the family