PHOTOGRAPHY - Section P
Entries close 6pm, Wednesday, March 22, 2017
CONVENORS: Elaine Schumann, Michael Siviour. STEWARDS: Julie-Anne Byrnes, Niola Brazauskas, Jack Grainger.
JUDGE: James Nicholson
ENTRY FEE: $0.50 per entry.
Entry forms may be submitted by mail to
Secretary, Cleve AH&F Society, PO Box 167, Cleve, SA, 5640
or email to <> or through this site.
All physical entries must be submitted in person. See entry form for details.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR ENTRY INTO THIS SECTION:
PRIZES for all categories: FIRST $5.00; SECOND $3.00.
ENTRIES ARE TO BE THE WORK OF THE EXHIBITOR EXCEPT FOR DEVELOPING.
1. Exhibits may not be removed from the Pavilion before 4pm, but must be collected after the show.
2. All photos must be printed on photographic paper.
3. Previous prize winning Cleve Show entries are not eligible to re-enter.
4. All photographs are to be a minimum of 10x17cm and up to a maximum of 12x17cm, unless entered in classes specifically for enlargements.
5. Each entry is to be mounted on exhibitor's choice of coloured paper or similar material. Mounting paper is to be 10-13mm larger than the photograph on all four sides with the photograph mounted in the centre. For the interest of viewers, brief details of location, etc. on the border underneath the photograph would be helpful.
6. Name, address and class are to be clearly printed on back of border paper.
7. Convenors and judges reserve the right to place images in a different class if they feel they have been incorrectly entered. Judging will take place prior to the Show.
8. Entries, together with completed entry forms, entry fees and return postage may be posted or delivered to: The Secretary, Cleve AH&F Society, P.O. Box 167, Cleve, SA, 5640. Entries must be received at the Secretary's Office by close of entries, Wednesday, March 22, 2017.
3. People - two or more
5. Child - baby, child, children
6. Fauna - native or domestic
8. Insect or reptile - close up
9. Sunrise, sunset
10. Rock formations
12. Flora, close up - flower, leaf, plant, etc
13. Historical or Commemorative
14. Industry - agriculture, mining, fishing, etc
15. Architecture - man made structure
16. Action or sport
17. Water scene, not ocean, water with reflection, river, lake, waterfall.
18. Panoramic - any subject (10x25-30cm prints accepted)
19. Creative, experimental
20. Open - any subject not included above - may be digitally enhanced
Black and White Photographs - tones accepted
21. Open subject
Enlarged Photographs - no larger than 25x30cm with mounting border of no more than 5cm
22. Scenic (landscape or seascape)
Colour Prints - Under 16 years - refer to rules
26. Scenic (landscape or seascape)
27. Animal, bird, insect or reptile
28. Skyscape - cloud formations, sunrise, sunset
29. Action or sport shot
30. Industry - machinery, people at work
31. Child study - child, baby, children
32. People - one only
33. People - two or more
34. Flora - flowers, trees, plants, etc
35. Flora - close up
36. Architecture - man made construction
37. Creative/experimental/digitally manipulated
38. Open - may be photograph of any subject not included above
39. Enlarged photograph - no larger than 20x30cm with mounting border of no more than 5cm.