SHEARING - Section S
Entries close on the day, March 25, 2017
CONVENORS: TBA. STEWARDS: TBA.
ENTRY FEE: $15. Payment to be made between 10am and 12 noon on the day.
Late entries accepted. See entry form for details.
EYRE PENINSULA SHEARING COMPETITION CIRCUIT RULES AND CONDITIONS
1. Novice Class is for shearers who have not yet consistently shorn 100 sheep per day. There is no age limit.
2. Decisions as to the standard of entry for the Novice and Intermediate class are to be at the discretion of the Steward.
3. Shearing times are to be set by the Judges on the day.
4. Shearer is to supply their own hand piece, comb and cutter.
5. Best shorn sheep of the day is to come from the heats.
6. The first three placegetters in the Intermediate event are eligible to enter the Open Class.
7. The three highest point scorers in the Open Class contest in a shear off to determine the winner and placegetters.
8. In the event of a tie at the Open level, a shear off shall be held to determine the winners.
9. The judges' decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.