WOOL FLEECE - Section W
Entries close 6pm, Thursday, March 23, 2017
CONVENOR: Aleks Suljagic.
STEWARDS: Cleve Area School Agricultural students, Landmark Cleve.
ENTRY FEE: Free.
Entry forms may be submitted by mail to
Secretary, Cleve AH&F Society, PO Box 167, Cleve, SA, 5640
or email to <> or through this site.
All physical entries must be submitted in person. See entry form for details.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR ENTRY INTO THIS SECTION:
Ribbons will be award for First, Second and Third places in each class.
1. It is a condition of entry that fleeces will be sold and proceeds donated to the RFDS and Sims Farm.
2. All fleeces for judging are to be delivered to the Show Office by 6pm on Thursday, March 23, 2017.
Fleeces for donation only to the Royal Flying Doctor Service will be accepted up to and including the day of the show. Your generosity is much appreciated.
1. Best Fine, Medium or Strong wool - Ram's fleece
2. Best Fine, Medium or Strong wool - Ewe's fleece
3. Best Fine, Medium or Strong wool - Hoggett fleece
4. Best Lamb or Weaner fleece
5. Any other fleece